Adjusting to having a baby can be hard, especially at night. Babies don’t have the same sleep patterns as grown ups, leaving you exhausted. There’s often outside pressure to sleep train your baby so that they can sleep through the night. However, your instincts are telling you that sleep training is not right for your family. Listening to baby cry for you at night just doesn’t feel right to you, but you need to sleep. You feel like you don’t have any options. But, you do! As an Infant Sleep Educator, I can help you learn about sleep at various stages of baby’s development, manage your expectations, and develop strategies to work with your baby during challenging times to help everyone get a good night’s sleep. Understanding your baby’s nighttime needs and meeting them in ways that works for everyone helps protect the attachment bond between you and baby, leading to a lifetime of benefits. Does this sound like something you are interested in? Check out the services I offer:
Personal Healthy Sleep Workshop
- A private workshop in your home where you will learn about the art and science of infant sleep, creating a nursery that works for you, ensuring sleep is safe, creating a healthy attitude about sleep now for fewer issues later, strategies to soothe baby to sleep
- In the comfort of your own home with up to 6 adults
Virtual Sleep Support
- In depth consultation through Skype or Google Hangouts
- Personal Sleep Plan outlining strategies to help your nighttime parenting go smoothly
- Continuous text and email support throughout the first 6 weeks of implenting your Personal Sleep Plan
- Weekly virtual meetings for one month to help implement your plan
Ask me about hosting a larger group Healthy Sleep Workshop!
Contact me to get started!
A portion of every service I offer goes towards offering support services at no cost to those going through loss or choosing abortion.